15 April 2007

Pray pray pray~

heh peeps! sadly i didnt turn up for youth last saturday.. ahaha. but sure come next week! i think straight after iu.. im so so so bored now.. so kinda write sumthing here la.. no mood to study... i know exam is like comin super suiper fast edy.. so i need you guys to pray for me k! to get into the mood and all.. and erm.. pray for me, kenn quan, mark, jeremy as we got volleyball mssd competition this week!
and erm.. if u guys curious whether cf has a blog then check this out.. and pls spread the news.. www.unitetoignite.blogspot.com pretty cool yea? i started it but shall reign is controlling it now.. she's a form three gurl.. and er.. dunno wat class.. haha.. any suggestions can tell her..
and one more prayer item.. ever since my grandma passed away, she left an apartment in sri inai for me. and now there's somone gonna buy it, so please help me pray that there will be a good price and all la! hehe! and well.. take care then! look forward for the outhin in holiday k! love u guys lotZzz! hugz hugz! cioaz.. ignore my mood.. wahaha.. God bless..

No comments: