13 November 2007

SPM second day~

phew*... alrite!! why did i study how much? aha!~ shouldn't study at all actually..
what i studied didnt come out...lol.. there were some spotted questions la..
Sej front part was like erm... a piece of cake? haha but other back memang kena bomb la~
lol! i write so many answers but when everything ends and go back check my book pulak!
wrong like erm half of my answers? hahhaa so to convince myself, i 'estimated' my marks and think can get A la..
1119 english paper rocks..! lol u know im kinda like a person who has own philosphy thingy about life...
and yea, there's a question.. it's 'tomorrow' lol... lazy to say wat i said la.. but overall it's great, it feels my first time telling someone everything about my life through essay.. haha..
well, alrite u can ignore the words i said, lol! but wat i wanna tell now is important..
Prayer rocks!~ few days again i dreamt that the first day of SPM i prayed wit some cf leaders.. juz one or two.. but as i drift along wit my dream, i dreamt that more and more people join the circle of prayer before every exam! i mean im tryin to gather ppl now hoping that is not juz a dream!
it's possible though! through examz and hard times, prayer can really attract one person's like to the voice of truth~! amen? lol... well will see ya peepz next saturday youth alrite! haha! hugz! miss ya lotz!

No comments: