27 December 2007

My First Piece~

I'm not a good singer, but i believe my guitar skills so far has allowed me to start composing songs and writing songs~ i know i'm slow in writing songs though, but tell u wat, songs, they can just be created overnight, but it really needs inspiration and creativity to do so. like the friends for life i wrote, it's in an hour before i got to school to present~ it's because i have so much to express, and i think that's the way to do it! i always like going in the middle of a field, just so wide and it actually enables u to think ur past, ur lessons, and ur feelings so deep like never before.. i'm a person who analyst my past anyways... that's the way i am!

If u dunno, the first song i wrote Friends for life, it's actually with the help from juwita suwito album.. the lyrics is jsut so creative la..and erm so for now, i'm targetting to complete my first album, obivously, i'm not going to be like singers outside there selling their albums, but recording it by my own... so i will name the album Gene's Definition.. yea sound weird cause there's my name... but if u see the real meaning of it... it says Life's definition perhaps? and this album i thought of putting three themes... mainly...
Friends, Love(care la), God...

i wrote my first song edi.. ahahah friends for life.. but for now i'm completing my 2nd one... 'lovely battlefield' and surely, thank God for my guitar and everything that made this possible today, if it wasn't CF that thaught me guitar 5 years ago, where will i be in my music world?
stay tune! :)

No comments: