13 April 2009

Mission Conf. & Quest!

Hey peeps, this week's XYZ is mission conference! :)

Want to really encourage you to sign up for it, as well as for the Mission Quest! Just in case you didnt know, Allan & Chi Yao put in a lot of effort for this mission quest and I'm telling you it's going to be really fun. You have to be in groups of 4 to join this mission quest, and the winner will of course get a prize! The conference of course would start on Fri night, then Sat morning, uptil 12pm.. Then the quest will commence at 12.30pm onwards. BECAUSE you guys are from XYZ, Pr Ling has specially allowed you all to sign up for it at the rate of only RM10!

However, I would need a response by Wed 3pm. Think about it, do consider it and let me know alright?

p/s: oh and if you've already agreed to be helper, dont worry, still can help out as well go for the conference ;)
p/ss: you guys still owe me your friends info! >.< I'm waiting for it...

No comments: