06 May 2007

Admin Update v5.0

Hello friends, peeps and juniors...

:P

I'm opening the floor to everyone who wants to improve the site.

I'm opening the interview also to anyone who wants to maintain the site, maintain the email, maintain the design (a.k.a create new graphical layout every year), maintain the posts, maintain the cbox...

Leave your name and comments IN the comments box. I won't have you leaving your suggestions at the tagboard. Or else! I shall banned your IP address from ever leaving a message at cbox! MUAHAHHAHA...

One more note:

Don't spam the Cbox. And please leave your name unless it's an universal nickname everyone knows you by. So, unless you are really Spiderman with real web slinging skills or people really do call you Spiderman, then...you should put your name down. Not full name of course. Duh. This is not for me cause I really read your entries and I do read.."who's cicakman?" and all that. It's for the good of all.

And so, Sunshine is Christine. In case you didn't know that.

And of course, when I say don't spam the cbox...I also meant don't curse in the cbox. If you are angry fine, but colorful languages will be prohibited...and I might just ban you yet.


And of course,

I open the floor to everyone from SMKDJ CG (only!!) who would like to join in posting in the bigger space of the blog. In the comment box, write in your name with your surname and your functioning email address. Then Gmail will pay you a visit.

To POSTERS:

PLEASE LABEL YOUR POSTS!

The labels are all at the sidebar...scroll down a little till you see the word "CATEGORIES". Follow them please.


Thank you.


Edit: 11 May 2007 will be the 1st birthday of our blog! *Clap clap. Happy birthday? :)

No comments: