09 May 2007

LISTEN UP!!!!!

Ok everyone... I know you're very excited about this blog... And I know you love to contribute. However, ALL of you must LISTEN+OBEY some of the things pre-set by the admin of this blog. So just in case you don't know, please listen up!

If anyone has comments on whatever anyone has posted on blog, please leave your comments & your name on the COMMENTS BOX! Where is it you ask????? Well, if you look carefully at after every post on the blog, you would notice a comment part where you can click and leave as many comments as you want. Please don't comment on the chatterbox!!!

I hope everyone's clear... I don't want to see anymore comments on chatterbox. Especially when the comments are about the things I've just posted! Because you can directly comment on the things said on the post right at the bottom of the post. Faham? Understooded? Meng Pai? =)

No comments: