12 June 2007

God dresses flowers with Nike? Feed birds with KFC?

Hi wonderful peoples of the DJCG! This is my first time posting and blogging, so in todays happening lingo, I lost my blogging virginity...sounded cheesy but hey its a first and a post. Read up ey!

So whats it with God giving away free chow and Kicks (Sneakers) to plants and animals? Wonder what I am talking about? Well as I was doing my quiet time, reading Matt 6: 25-33, time and time again in seasons like these, it always becomes a hit for me. I remembered going all out at the head of the year wanting to achieve all skyhigh marks for my subjects this semester, however, I did not keep the momentum and quicky the chances of me getting good grades is... well no chance I guess. That spiralled me into deep thoughts of failing exams, failing to get good work as result to failing exams, and failing to get good pay/life/coffee/bread/etc in life as a failure in getting good work resulting from failure in exam (hey, i try to make this nice to read ok). But this verse tells me again, not to worry but put faith in these words Jesus promised. This does not mean i totally chill and dont care about anything, thats flipin wrong! I must still work hard (prov 10: 4 and many more). it is just that well, worryin aint gonna get me longer life.

So now, how about you guys? Although so young and carefree you all seem, I am sure you face pressure to perform well in school? just be reminded that whatever results you guys get from exams, take it as a blessing, or take it as a lesson and a changing point for you guys to slingshot yourself into working your best to achieve the most!. Hope this post encouraged those in similar situations.

Ben

No comments: