12 June 2007

The Return of the Post, and Who Wants to Be A Kingdomaire?

The title of this post is just another way to get you to read this, if It did that thats jolly good!.

Well, I feel like we as a group of buddies and friends, should get together and do stuff. Not really a CG outing sorta thing, but more like just friends hanging out together you know... So here is my super power plan. After my exams, which is after the 22nd of June, I feel like having a all guys ultimate day of fun! Activities include, go CC (not too long), makans (pizza, roti, maggi, watever), Citadel, Dragon Delta, nintendo Wii (if i can borrow from someone) and hopefully, a sleepover too.

So, for this ultimate thing to happen, I need confirmations and all. Guys, tell other guys, girls go tell the guys. Call me to tell me you so wanna do it, or call other ppl to tell me your so into it, I DONT CARE!!! just somehow let me know someone is interested. Its a random thing, so lets go Nike with it and Just DO IT!!!

Ben

No comments: