04 February 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

H-E-L-l-O!




=D




Like I have not been here for absolutely AGES.




Hows everyone?




I've got LOADS to say..and if it was my blog, it'll be like updated everyday but since it ain't about me, and about the cg I'll just state a very basic




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!




to all those celebrating cny! :D *which is basically everyone...*




Drive safely, dun eat so much and don't GAMBLE *shakes head*




hehhe..




so, as this blog hasn't been updated with the norm cg life, I shall post the pics i have from the Super Red Saturday which was last week!










abit the small the photo's. but it's okay right? :) these are from my phone..the other is abit blur though.


ahhh..


so for those of you who don't know, I joined interclass debate yet again. For the first round, we were against batai which was keefe, jassendra, and kelvin. And let me tell you, I was pretty uncertain we'd win. I had faith of course but hey, those are slightly more experienced debaters than I was. Plus I was aiming for best speaker..


With a beating heart, (not quite..but oh well :P) I entered our classroom. My fellow teammates were Jo yi and Tze Lin. Also slightly more experienced debaters. It ended up with my team winning that round and, I got best speaker! =D


hehe I'm really thankful God helped me. It was like a proof to others and myself that no matter how experienced/inexperienced you are, you can still achieve great things.


so we entered the semi-final round (we were supposed to be exempted from the next round but another team pulled out so we had to replace them) and were against jati. Again, I didn't want to underestimate them eventhough most ppl did. I aimed for best speaker again and...I got it! =)


hehe..so now its on to the finals which is on the 18 February if I'm not mistaken. And I pray that for this round, I'll do my 110% and get best speaker again! I think you guys would be able to watch it since its during school hours in the hall...just don't laugh at me :P


So yeah that my short testi of how God helped me and prooved to me that I can do it! No matter who or what obstacles there might be. With a right attitude and a willing heart you sure can! :)


just some random pics for my own entertainment:



hehe posing ;)
he was putting pepper and some chilli thing into the sour skittles leftover plastic..=.=

Red!

Seng Loh! and I


Marky..that doesn't smile :)

ciao! (:

No comments: