11 February 2008

Woot!

Wow, super red saturday pictures are quite nice! =)
Too bad I had to leave early... But I've no regrets cos SWITCHFOOT was just simply AWESOME!! Even if I had to stand a whole 3 hours, tahan d songs from our *ahem* *cough* local band or get squashed in d sea of soooooooo many ppl, it was all worth it.. =D =D =D =D

Btw, since we have a blog and my lovely cg members are actually posting stuff on it *wink*, we should all start taking more random pictures. Like during cg, zc or when we hang just before celebration. And I must say that we all miss Mr Ethan Tay, Ms Tsau Jia Wen & Mr Tsau Jin Ling very much!!! (hope to see you guys this weekend.. *wink*)

Oh n Gabriel, it was good seeing u during super red Sat. Sorry I couldnt stay long to chat and say hi. =)

Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!

No comments: