10 February 2008

Prayer!!

yo peepz! kinda been a while right since my last post~ alrite! juz a prayer item.. muahaha! yeap, and that's me! and u peepz know... SPM result coming out la... cough* goodness so scary la! this isn't like pmr k, it's a little bit significant then it... but still Spm is nothing real big, seriously.. just ask CHristine and the seniors.. haha! well just basically good results for the post form 5s la! well i'm kinda aiming for 10As la... not for my chinese well.. Chinese can get c5 i fly edi lor! that happy*


well and other stufs as well, i have been planing to do either aircraft maintenance engineer or architecture or civil... these three areas la.. done lotz of research but just hopefully it can help me in the end... gonna apply like 6 scholarships there.. and entrance to MAS too.. ok too much to say about this la! but well, most importantly! pray that let God's will be done la.. i might end up doin bible studies.. who knows?


and another word of advise... cough* cough* Christine pls dun kill me for wat im gonna write... haha! not about u.. but you students of Djians there.. I memang know studying is VERY important la.. but from wat i experience... im sure the rest also* Djians academic level is kinda high.. seriously... remembering my trial exam and spm.. i could say our school trial exam is twice as hard from spm~ im not saying u shouldnt study or blablabla... but bein average in our school is not that bad edi la internationally~ and about kokurikulum, no doubt~! it's not the matter about certificates or marks.. but experience wise, u need it! and there's a final thing to say... so wat if my result super chunted and kokurikulum no says edi.. well, go study another Language! it helps, no doubts!if you dun try to take up one now, when do u have the time? like myself, im planning to learn japanese.. but just dunno when will start.. this idea would really help in the future though...


Alrite anyways, sorry for the late wish....


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

i want my red packet!!!

Cheers* take care u peepz!

gene harn*And this is my blog! click!

No comments: