13 July 2007

HAHA- The unsatisfied human being.

*Ahem ahem*. =))


Okay I labled this as 'article'. Does it count? =p I'm playing around with it..heheheheheheh.*wink*


Alright as you all probably know, I'm the weirdest creature on earth. *Note: Title of this post. =) Okay it's not supposed to mean 'haha' is the human being. Just 2 clarify. =)


ME.

I'm unsatisfied. Yes. I'm not

As you all know, saringan was just yesterday.

And as you all know from gene-harn's postings, I took part in a few events. Yesterday was 100m and 200m. So I got 2nd for the 2nd hit in 100m which isn't thaaaat bad since I lost to Li Wei. I think I should be qualifying?

I am soooooooo geram at the 200m... I could've won! I was like a few cm away from winning!!


Note to all:- NEVER SAY "AIYAH DON'T CARE" WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING!

(coz I did.*grin*)

*crrrieeeee*

haiyaaaaaahhhh...If only I like sprinted all the way as usual. I'm seriously so regretting it. It kept replaying in my mind. On and on. But oh well, even if i DID get #1, I might not have gotten a medal. Nevermind laaa...I still have...hmpmh...3 more events. and I pray to God PLEASE LET ME WIN.

I'm gonna train like crap. Starting tomorrow.=)


Sorry, I'm kinda rambling in this post. ^^

*P.s: jeremy says that 200m is semi-finals. Anyone who knows 100% whether it is or not pls tell me coz i'm going to go beserk if I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!

-princess-

No comments: