09 July 2007

*Phew*

I had like maths tuition today and because of SCHOOL on Saturday, we had to change the extra classes time. (Before this it was in the morning on Saturday) So unfortunately, everyone else (but me) could make it on a Saturday NIGHT.

I was like,"Teacher nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

=.="

Well they ended up agreeing on a Saturday at night.

Guess what?
it's from 8-10pm

Okay i wasn't exactly agreeing to it coz I go to the 1st celebration. So what did I do? (okay you're going to think I'm so holy and all that)

I prayed. =D

Yup, I did. I was like,"God, please don't make it at a time that I can't come!! Please..Please..Please...."

So after tuition, we finally agreed and Ta-da! Turns out the week before FCS, my extra classes would have ended. Joy #1.


Joy #2 is that the 2nd week we don't have school so we can go back to the normal time which is in the morning. means I only have to leave church early ONCE. Amazing huh? =))


So I was like *phew* and O.O-awed.

So I decided to post about it here since like I'm pretty much thankful and all. Mind you, FCS was on my mind. Like,"Ohmygoodness!! Macam mana nak pergi ke FCS macam tu? Like that tak payah invite friends la!"

hehe. Isn't Daddy A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?? =)))

I made this like short short poem just now. I kinda lazy 2 put it up but if you wanna see it, let me know. ;]] mind you, it's just a simple oh-so-ameaturish poem I made in 5 mins to thank God. But if you really wanna see it, I'll post it up! =)

Until then,

hearts and hugs(lots of them!)
xxx Sara xxx

No comments: