13 July 2007

My Lovely Girls...

I just had a lovely lunch with the girls (all except Sara who willingly sacrificed this for a greater cause! Your reward will be in heaven Sara!!) and we were fulled to the brim. =)

Thanks girls for giving up some time to hang out together. I know you're all very busy people so I really appreciate the time we spend together even if it's just for 2 hours. =) Next time will be KLCC right?! Then we can go meet Mag for lunch there. Heh. And so before I sign off, just a short note to each of my sweet girls whom I absolutely love!

Jia Wen: Do you know you're the oldest among all the girls?! You're like a big sister that they look up to. So don't bully them so much ya cos thru this lunch time we had, I could see that they do respect and look up to you. You go girl! =)

Wei En: Everytime I think of you, I'm amazed at how much you've grown. I appreciate you being so iniative in cg things. It's something that has blessed the cg and me tremendously. Keep up d good work! =)

Jia Yi: Did you know that you have a smile that can melt hearts? =) Behind your smile is a sweet+gentle spirit that God has placed in you, that has encouraged me in many ways. Remember that a smile can do such wonders to a person. So keep smiling wherever you go!

Xue Li: My dear girl, it was good seeing you after so long. Quite sad to see u still coughing though. Please get well soon ok. Want you to know you're a little fry (small in size) but with great potential and character. Everytime we hang out, I'm amazed at the new things I learn about you. Eg. u not liking prawns but you love lobsters!! Expensive taste! Hehe.. Know wat?! Don't loose your cuteness cos it has never failed to brighten up my day. =) See u on Sunday ya cos we reli miss you le...

Sara: I know you missed the lunch... But as I was sitting there explaining to the rest why you couldn't join us this time round, I was amazed at the sacrifice you were willing to make, just for CF. Not everyone has that kind of commitment and dedication. CF's hardwork but it's those who stick to it with perserverance+prayer that will see the labor of their hands. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. ;) We missed you at lunch btw...

Ai Lee: You're one quiet girl... HOWEVER, everytime I talk to you, I realised that there's so much in you that people don't know. From today's lunch, I observed that you're a very kind and sensitive person. You put others 1st before you. That's a character worthy to be praised! =)

No comments: