19 July 2007

Sports Day

Today was the 19th Annual Sports Day as you all know. For those of you who didn't make it, here's briefly and roughly what you guys missed!

7.00am-8.10am



All students assemble at the race track for attendance. Took a really long time. Students were then allowed to go back to their houses.





8.30 onwards





Events begin. It started of with marching, Berjaya, Maju, Kesatria, Hebat, Unggul.


It was pretty good. Though I only saw Unggul and Berjaya. =( After that was the speeches I think. Coz I was busy warming up. :)





Running events were up next. The first event for running was:-


4x100m


followed by:


400m


100m


4x400m





Girls were up first. Boy...almost everyone was scared. i was praying like mad in my heart. I wasn't nervous surpisingly. Though good la.:) P3 went first. Kesatria won! wohooo! next up, P2. Yours truly was the 2nd runner. =)) And I happily caught up with the rest. We ended up getting first too! Yay! P1 Hebat won. (i think) And the rest goes on.





It wasn't as exciting as last year.(team spirit) Sadly, there wasn't as many people as last year and majority started wandering around after the marching.


After all the running, one of the most exciting events that all DJ-ians look forward too: CHEER! :)





Berjaya was up first. They were alright too me. their rehersal yesterday was better. Anyway, one of the flyers fell though. Sadly. Then was kesatria. em...ok laaa. Saw it so many times edi. ^^ Next was Unggul. Followed by Maju then Hebat. After all that, *drum rollsss*





DYNAMITEZ!





Yeah! Sorry, but the whole school wasn't as semangat as last year. Plus the fact we WON this year and we got 2nd last yr...pretty saddening. but, oh well.





here are the results for those who don't know/didn't hear:





Semangat Dj-ian.


#1 - Kesatria


#2- Hebat


#3- Berjaya





Pebarisan


#1- Berjaya


#2- Unggul


#3- Maju





Cheerleading


#1- Unggul (yeah..congrats Ethan)


#2- Hebat


#3- Maju





And..*dum dum dum dummmm* Results for Top Houses. *cough cough*





#1 - HEBAT


#2- KESATRIA


#3- MAJU





Yeaahh! =)) Congrats to all who participated! U WERE Gr8T! =) Those who didn't win, no worries..got next year! (haha...I have to say that to myself too)





So, those of you who missed Sports Day, make sure you don't miss it again next year! It's a once-in-a-lifetime event that you SHOULD NOT miss! Hope to see you guys next year! Congrats and Take care!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Ramblings


I'm SUNBURNED. Like a red lobster.




Thats the fastest and reddest lobster I found. ^^


I thank God He provided me ENERGY to run 3 events today! Thankfully, I got 3rd in 100m and 1st in 4x100m. 4x400m not sure..will know on Monday! I'm pretty dissapointed at myself..and I know my capt. is dissapointed too. (that we didn't get #1. We were only 1/2 gold medals away from winning-kesatria i mean) haih. SORRY all u kes people. =( Really, i'm sorry.


Ahh...So thats about it. Sports Day. =) Hope u all enjoyed it!

hearts,

No comments: