18 July 2007

I got my miracle!!!

Hey guys! Remember the miracle I was asking you all to pray for???
Guess what? I'm bloggin from Singapore now! Yeah!! And praise the Lord of course... Hehe... I was at emigration this morning by 7.45am. I made some appeals, saw many pengarahs and visited like almost every department in emigration. Went from 2nd floor, to 3rd floor, to 4th floor, then bck to 2nd floor, and 3rd floor and bck to 2nd floor again. I waited, prayed, was irritated by the officials there cos they take their own sweet time in doing things and was quite unhelpful, and was also so nervous as my bus to Singapore was gonna leave at 10am. By 9.30am, I was so sure I wouldn't get my passport on time and was ready to be disappointed.
But guess what?! I got my passport renewed and given back to me at 9.45am!!! It's really a miracle bcos passport takes like 2-3 hours to be done and I got mine done in 1 1/2 hours!! N just in time to catch my bus too! So it's really God's favor and His hand upon the situation. Thanks guys for praying! God is good, amen?!

No comments: