18 July 2007

Prayer needs...

Hey peeps, just some prayer needs...

1. Wei En sprained her neck a little so please pray for good night rest at night and fast recovery.

2. Mark C fell sick and didn't go to school today. Pray for speedy recovery and well restedness.

3. Jia Wen had a bad tummy crams today. Pray that she it'll be healed and for God's strength to be upon her instead.

4. As you all know I (CO) suppose to go S'pore tmr. Just found out from mum that my passport expires in 4 months time and that means I cant travel. So we're gonna go to emigration 1st thing tmr morning to see if they can issue me a special pass or some sort just for this few days. Pray that all will go well cos I've really been looking forward to this break for quite some time. Hopefully by the time some of you read this, I'll be on my way to Sing land already! =)

No comments: